please mark brainleist
hope it will help
mode of nutrition in human beings is heterotrophic.
1. In heterotrophic nutrition, the organisms acquire its own food from simple inorganic materials like carbon dioxide and water, and depends on other organisms fro its food.
2. Human beings consume their food by plants such as pulses, spinach, fruits, vegetables etc. or by eating other animals such as chicken, goat etc.
HOPE IT HELPS YOU MARK ME AS BRAINLEST FOLLOW ME
1. Ingestion : Amoeba ingest food along with a little amount of the surrounding water. it does this using it's pseudopodia and forms a food vacoule.
2. Digestion : The food in the food vacoule is digested by the digestive enzymes that enters from the cytoplasm.
3. Absorption : The digested food is directly absorbed in the cytoplasm of the amoeba cell by Diffusion.
4. Assimilation : Some part of the digested food is used for acquiring energy for various life processes . This is done through respiration.
5. Egestion : The undigested food is thrown out of the body through the cell membrane.
An amoeba has holozoic mode of nutrition.
The process of obtaining food by amoeba is called phagocytosis . it means cell feeding.
BEST OF LUCK ;-)
Amoeba has a holozoic mode of nutrition
The steps are.
Hope it Helps ◆
hope it helps u
1. INGESTION- Amoeba ingest food by its pseudopodia, because he has mouth to intake the food.
2. DIGESTION- Digestion of food in Amoeba is done in food vacuole by digestive enzymes.
3. ABSORBTION-The digested food which is in the food vacuole of Amoeba is absorbed directly into the cytoplasm of Amoeba cell by diffusion.
4. ASSIMILATION- A part of food absorbed is used to obtain energy through respiration. The remaining part of absorbed food is used to make the parts of Amoeba cell which lead to the growth of Amoeba.
5. EGESTION- When a large amount of undigested food collects inside Amoeba,then its cell membrane suddenly ruptures at any place and the waste thrown out of the body of Amoeba.
Food has different components, called nutrients, like carbohydrates, fats, minerals, proteins, and vitamins, which are required for maintenance of the body. These components are complex and cannot be used as it is for nutrition in animals; so they are broken down into simpler components by the process of digestion.
Animals exhibit heterotrophic mode of nutrition. Heterotrophic mode of nutrition can be categorised into holozoic mode, parasitic mode and saprophytic modes of nutrition.
*Holozoic mode of nutrition is the process in which an organism takes in whole food. The food ingested undergoes digestion, absorption and assimilation. e.g. small organisms like amoeba large organisms like human beings.
*Parasitic mode of nutrition is the process in which organism derives its nourishment from host organisms either in liquid form or nutrient form. e.g. Taenia solium is the tape worm living in human intestine.
*Saprophytic mode of nutrition is the process in which organism derives its nourishment from dead and decaying matter. e.g. Fungi are heterotrophs that acquire their nutrients from dead and decaying matter by absorption.
chemistry is a branch of science deals with the study of chemicals and chemical reactions take place in body. it is necessary to study chemistry because it tells us about the chemical composition of elements. it allows us to study about matter and energy.
it is a huge discipline covers so many aspects such as in the field of biology, it us understand the molecular structure, function of organs and systems and all the reactions are taking place in them.
in allows us to dig deep in the chemical composition of food and water so that we can study and understand them completely.
plz refrain your posting like question❓