Complete the cross-word puzzle using the given below (as 6)
1. the process of the fusion of the gametes.
6. the type of fertilization in hen.
7. the term used for bulges observed on the sides of the body of hydra.
8. eggs are produced here.
2. sperms are produced in these male reproductive organs.
3. another term for the fertilized egg.
4. these animals lay eggs.
5. a type of fission
1. The process of the fusion of the gametes - Fertilization
2. The type of fertilization in hen - Internal Fertilization
3. The term used for bulges observed on the sides of the body of Hydra- Buds
4. Eggs are produced here -Ovary
5. Sperms are produced in these male reproductive organs -Testis
6. Another term for the fertilized egg -Zygote
7. These animals lay eggs -Oviparous
8. A type of fission-Binary
2 reproductive system
5 binary fission
6. Did Not Mention any Question
5. Ovi porous
1. Fertilization: It is a process of fusion of male and female gametes.
6. Internal: Internal fertilization is a type of fertilization that occurs in hen.
7. Buds: These are the bulges on the body of organism such as hydra that undergo budding (asexual reproduction).
8. Ovary: It is a female reproductive organ which produces eggs.
2. Testis: It is the male reproductive organ that is involved in the production of sperms.
3. Zygote: It is another term that is used for in vitro fertilization.
4. Oviparous: Oviparous animals lay eggs.
5. Binary: It is a type of asexual reproduction that occurs in amoeba.
6) Internal fertilisation
2) The testicle or testis
4) Oviparous animals
5) Binary fission
Buds is the term used for the bulges observed on the sides of the Body of Hydra's
Hope this helps you..
hope it helps.MARK IT AS BRAINLIEST...;)
their function is to increase surface area for absorption . it is mainly present in epithelium tissue of small intestine
hope it may you
the rate of reaction will increase in an exponential order.
in chemistry and physics, activation energy is the amount of energy must be provided to a chemical or nuclear system with potential reactants to result in: a chemical reaction, nuclear reaction, or various other physical phenomena.
1. the process of th...