Explanation:mark me and follow me
(1) we can take an actual chrome alum crystal.it is a solid. the force of attraction between particles of chrome alum is large.
(2) For example, breaking a chalk is easier than breaking a nail. This proves that attraction varies from particles of one substance to another.
(3) When you strech a rubber band it tends to come to its original position as kinetic energy changes into potential energy.so the particles tries to remain as close as possible.
(4) Another example is if you'll keep two erasers together tied for. some days you'll observe that they stick together with some force .
if it's helpful mark me brainliest
Particles of matter attract each other:-
you can take the case of a chalk peice and a metal.
when we hammer both the chalk peice get shatter but the iron gets malleable because of the attraction force between their particles which tend to stop any deform in case of metal.
In case of chalk the attraction force is lesser so it gets shatter in to small prices.
hence,from activity we conclude that particles of matter attract each other.
Solid For Example ICE CUBES
hope this help u
if we lit an incense stick at one corner in the room, it's smell will be spread in all the corners of the room.for further explanation you can check Chemistry- lakhmir singh and manjit kaur...
The best evidence that particles of matter are constantly moving comes from the experiment on diffusion and Brownian motion. With the help of Potassium Permanganate and water.
Matter means solid, liquid and gases. In solids there is no space in between the molecules because solids are very closely packed.
In liquid's there is space in between the molecules because liquids are loosely packed.
In gases there is more space in between the molecules because there are very loosely packed.
examples ,to show that particular of matter have space :-
solid did not have space between them
In liquids there is space so we can show that particules of matter have space between them.
* take a Beaker and add 100ml of water and add one drop of ink at the side is the Beaker.
we will observe that the particles in ink will dissolve in water beaches there is a space in between the molecule's of liquids.
example two :- repeat the same experiment but in the place of ink take potassium permanganate
hope it helps dear
and particles of solid have very less space , that is why we have to apply larger force to break it.
nitrogen is found naturally as a molecule, each containing two nitrogen atoms. gives it a chemical formula of n₂. nitrogen has a low melting and boiling point and is a gas at room temperature.
whereas,silica (sio2) has a three dimensional structure. it has very strong si-o bonds and it has a melting point so it remain solid in room temperature also.
mark me as a brainlist