yes because in organized sector job is temporary. and also organized sector is not safe
2. They do not get other allowances apart from the daily wages.
3. Government rules and regulations to protect the labourers are not followed in their case.
4. There is no job security. They can be asked to leave the job at any time.
5. Jobs are poorly paid. The workers in this sector are generally illiterate, ignorant and unorganised. So they are not in a position to bargain or secure good wages.
6. Being poor, they are always heavily in debt. So, they can be easily made to accept lower wages.
Yes, Definitely Workers are exploited in unorganised sector.
And are forced to work overtime without any extra wages..
Hope it helps :)
unorganised sector comprises of small and scattered unit that do not work under the control of government .Workers in unorganised sector are often expected because of following reasons::-'no rules and regulation followed irregular and low paid jobs no provision for overtime, leaves no job security social discrimination.Hope it helps
yes , it's true that workers are really exploited in the unorganised sector .
firstly we should understand wha is organised sector in which more than 10 people are working officially and unorganised sector have no limitations .
like when we give a person to built our home as a thekedar . than he exploits his labours .
all labour and wages types labour comes under unorganised sector
Yes, workers are exploited in the unorganized sector becauseThere are no fixed numbers of working hours. The workers normally work 10-12 hours without being paid overtime. 2. They do not get other allowances apart from the daily wages
workers are made to work for long hours and are not paid for overtimethank u❤❤❤follow me✌✌✌✌
in unorganised sector there is
less wages but more working hours
no extra wages for over time
no health facilities provided
workers r exploited in the following ways
->no proper fixed Timing of work
->no job security
->no fixed time of payment
->people have high chance of not being paid sometimes
the correct arrangement of the terms in the accurate order is due as follows - production cost, revenue and then profit.
every organization wishes to maximize its profits.
however, it gets lesser due to a number of reasons, one of them being the paying of taxes.
the profits come after the revenue and the production costs are deducted.