Palampur houses 450 families the 80 upper caste families have their houses made of bricks and cement plastering most of the houses have electric connection electricity power all the tube Wells in the field and it is used in various type of small business Palampur has two primary schools and one high school there is a Primary Health Centre run by government and one private dispensary where the sick are treated.
this description shows that Palampur has a fairly well developed system of road, transport, electricity, irrigation, school and health centre. so, we can say that Palampur is a well developed village
Both a and b are true I hope this helps you please mark this answer as brainalist and follow me
Both, A and B are true.
This is because a village needs vital services such as water supply and electricity connection in order for it to develop.
Palampur is a developed village as
1. It has multiple cropping. They yield three crops a year
2. Modern facilities of agriculture are available to them. They use modern machinery, tractors, and harvesters.
3. Many houses have the electricity supply. All the tube-wells have the electric connection.
4. It has a good infrastructure. It is connected to all neighboring villages.
5. It has a developing education system. including 2 primary and 1 secondary school
sorry I didn't know the answer forgive me
Yes, Palampur is a developed and an ideal village because of the following reasons. 1) Most of the houses have electric connections. Electricity powers the tube wells and also used for the small businesses done by the people in the village. 2) The villagers have adopted the well developed system of irrigation...plzz mark it as brainliest..
india: trade balance from 2007 to 2017 (in billion u.s. dollars) the trade balance is the value of goods exports minus the value of goods imports. a positive value indicates a trade surplus, a negative value a trade deficit. in 2017, india's trade deficit amounted to around 147.84 billion u.s.
hope it you