answer the following questions in brief:
1. in field did vikram sarabhai make significant contribution? how did he
prove a worthy successor of dr. bhabha?
2. where did dr. sarabhai conceive the idea of starting the physical research laboratory in
ahmedabad? what did he do then?
3. what was contribution in building the ahmedabad textile industry's research
association or atira?
4. mention some of dr. sarabhai's that made a world renowned figure in
the field of space research?
ii : vocabulary:
1. the word 'cosmic' (para 2)
2. the word “pioneer' (para 4)
3. the verb form of the word “director'is..
4. the antonym for the word “traditional is.
3. move, associate, perform, know.
4. I) it was called bharatam by some.
ii) No other dance-form of India is older and more popular than Bharatnatyam.
iii) Why you like classical dancing?
hope it helps mark as brainliest
(intranstive) to join in or form a league,union,or association.(intransitive) to spend time socially ,keep company,.(transitive) to join as a partner,ally,or friend.
performance...is the verb for moment
Explanation:please mark as brainlist
supreme law of a country containing fundamental rules governing the politics and society in a country.
2. an alliance of people, association, parties or nation. this alliance may be temporary or a matter of convenience.
To join in or form a league, union, or association. (intransitive) To spend time socially; keep company. (transitive) To join as a partner, ally, or friend.
1. in field did vikram sarabhai ma...