Kinds of adjectives
a. underline the adjectives in the following sentences. write what kind of adipill int
each one is.
1. a kind boy me.
2. had enough food.
3. few people had six fingers.
4. car is mine but that is yours.
5. whose pencil is ?
6. my horse runs faster than yours.
b. fill in the blanks with suitable adjectives.
1. anuj is an
kind of animal is it?
1) kind = Descriptive Adjective/Adjective of Quality
2) enough = Quantitative Adjective/Adjective of Quantity
3) Few, six = Quantitative Adjective/Adjective of Quantity
4) This, that = Demonstrative Adjective
5) Whose = Interrogative Adjective
6) My, yours = Possessive Adjective
Nb. :- 'faster' is not an Adjective, it is an Adverb.
1) I hate such things. → Descriptive
2) Oh!Look at that funny kitten. → Interrogative#Capricorn answers
1. big 2. friend I hope it helped you
1. England expects all our world
Kind: Possessive Adjective.
Hope it helps
is the answer
3) younger = comparative
4( tallest = superlative
1. Notorious, expensive
2. Popular , large
all the adjectives are figured out above
hope it helps
explanation: you want to create another account or you are asking from srishti 2618
a. underline the adjectives in the following sentences....