Science what about u??
Please follow me I will follow our back
Adjectives are describing words that tell us more about persons, animals, places and things.
Read these sentences.
1. Mohini has a red dress
2. It was an interesting movie.
3. Father bought four chocolates.
In sentence 1, the word 'red' tells us about the color of the 'dress'.
In sentence 2, the word 'interesting' tells us about the kind of the 'movie'.
In sentence 3, the word 'four' tells us about the number of 'chocolates'.
POSTION OF ADJECTIVES
Adjectives are usually placed befor the nouns they describe.
Example: He is an old man
Old is adjective and man is noun.
However, sometimes, the adjective can be placed after a noun.
Example: The man is old
Adjectives can be divided into the folowing types
Adjectives of quality
Read the following sentences.
1. This is a story book.
It tells us about the kind of book.
2. Meena is a good dancer.
It tells us about the kind of dancer.
These words 'story','good' are adjectives since they tell us about 'book' and 'dancer'.
Adjective of quality is an adjective that tells us about the king of nature of a person, thing or animal. Examples: small, big and large.
It answers the question: what kind of?
Examples of Adjective of quality:
1. The rose is a beautiful flower.
2. Mumbai is abig city.
3. Ashoka was a great ruler.
4. Honest people are always respected.
5. Madhu is a good dancer and an exellent cook.
6. My grand mother is old and weak.
7. The children are sweet and intellegent.
8. Tagore was a great poet and author.
9. We didn't go to school yesterday since it was a rainy day.
10. Vaibhav is a naughty child.
11. Street food is unhealthy.
12. The beautiful princess married the handsome prince.
Adjectives of quantity
Read these sentences.
1. All the students are present in the class.
It tells us about the number of students.
2. They will return after two weeks.
It tells us about the number of weeks.
The word 'all and 'two' are adjectives since they describe the nouns 'student' and 'weeks' respectively.
An adjective of number is an adjective that tells us about the number of persons, things or animals, Example: one, two and many. It answers the question: how many?
More About Adjectives of Number and Adjectives of Quantity.
Adjectives like 'second', 'fourth', 'fifth' are also adjectives of number. They are called ordinal adjectives and show the order in which a person or thing stands.
Some objectives may be both adjective of quantity and adjective of number depending upon their use.
and why should i tell u
because science is and interesting subject
Which subject do you like most
English Social Maths
Because it is very interesting
1. This-demonstrative adjective
MARK IT AS BRAINLIEST
I like all subjects but expect mathematics
if you hate maths then mark me brainiliest okay bye
I love social studies the most especially history it is just like reading a story so I love it
isme kya help chahiye bhai