which we done completely and perfectly in past .
Example-l had seen the The Taj Mahal.
Past perfect tense definition: The past perfect tense is a verb tense used to express actions that occurred in the past that finished before another action in the past started.
6) Before the police had come the theif had not left.....
7) did we not reached the bus station before the left??
8) before I reached to the station the train had left.....
9) we had sung a song already.....
10) I had given my one pen to my friend.....
11) You had bought the fruits already.....________________________________________________
Explanation:Please Mark As 'BRAINLIST'☺️☺️
Riya had written a letter to his brother.
HOPE IT HELPS YOU
gayz plz plz plz follow me
hope it's you