As we know that Cleanliness is need of hour. Since our PM Narendra Modi launched the biggest cleanliness drive in Indian history since our freedom, it is in everybody’s mind. So in the urge to keep nation clean & make this movement successful (Sawachh Bharat Abhiyaan ) There many simple ways to keep our surrounding & home clean & hygiene.
1. Garbage Management at Home & in society: someone said “Charity begins at home” same way we can say that Cleanliness begins from home or infect from our bedroom. We should make people aware to segregate the garbage from home even like bio degradable & non degradable. Wet & dry Waste. So it will easy to recycle the waste quickly at end point or at dump yards.
2. Say NO to plastic: one of biggest threat to our planet earth & environment is plastic. So we should avoid this & try to use Paper beg or cotton begs while shopping or at eateries.
3. Toilet at every Home & its proper maintenance: I will tell the importance of hygiene .which brings good health in house. Motivate the residents to build toilets at every house with or without help of Govt. As soon as possible. Later can apply for refund.
4. Pure Drinking water: I will put my efforts to ensure that there will sufficient potable & pure water for cooking & drinking a every house.
5. Motivate for cleanliness: I will make sure that each & every resident in society at least know about the Importance of Cleanliness & his/her responsibilities towards clean society. I will suggest the few awards for cleanliness or some time cash awards for those who can effort it necessity for hygiene like Dustbins or mobs at home. for kids there will be competitions of drawings , essays , songs , plays , dramas on Sawachh Bharat Abhiyaan -2016.
6. Before & After: I will make theme for monthly cleanliness drive at society. I took a picture before & after of cleanliness & I will try to introduce the magic of cleanliness to people that how it looks place & thing shiny & tidy after Cleaning.
7. Cleanliness A habit: I will tell that we should make this as habit & which can make us winner in all aspect of life.
Swachh Bharat Abhiyan (SBA) (Swachh Bharat Mission (SBM) or Clean India Mission in English) is a campaign in India that aims to clean up the streets, roads and infrastructure of India's cities, smaller towns, and rural areas. The objectives of Swachh Bharat include eliminating open defecation through the construction of household-owned and community-owned toilets and establishing an accountable mechanism
The campaign of clean India was officially launched at Rajghat, New Delhi by the Prime Minister, Narendra Modi after cleaning the road by himself. This mission is the biggest ever cleanliness drive when approximately 3 million government employees including school and college students took part in the event. The Indian Prime Minister has nominated the nine famous personalities of the India while launching the campaign to initiate this campaign in their own regions as well as bring fluency in the drive. He also requested all those nine personalities to call another nine people to continue this chain (like a branching of a tree) until the each and every Indian gets involved in the mission because it has to be completed till 2019, the 150th birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi.
This mission aims to make available the individual sanitary latrines, converting dry latrines into low-cost sanitary latrines, hand pump, proper bathing, sanitation, set up of sanitary marts, drains, soakage pits, solid and liquid waste disposal, increase people awareness about health and hygiene, maintain environmental and personal hygiene. Earlier to this mission in 1999 on 1st April, the government of India has implemented the sanitation programmes called Total Sanitation Campaign (TSC) however not was so effective even after launch of incentive scheme called Nirmal Gram Puraskar in order to boost the TSC. Later on 1st April in 2012, the same programme was renamed as Nirmal Bharat Abhiyan (SBA) and finally it was re-launched as Swachh Bharat Abhiyan on 2nd of October in 2014.
The main objective of this campaign is to achieve the vision of a “Clean India” by 2019, 2nd of October (150th birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi). This mission has been declared by the Indian government as “beyond politics” and “inspired by patriotism” to give its credit to all citizens of India. Some other specific objectives are complete elimination of open defecation in every area, eradication of manual scavenging, promotion of reuse and recycling of municipal solid wastes, bring behavioural changes to people regarding hygiene and health, link it to public health and facilitate private-sectors to hugely participate in this mission for capital expenditure and maintenance.
Jai Hind, Jai Bharat.
Swachh Bharat, Khushal Bharat.
following the bodmas rule.
the answer will be ≈ 3,735,418.074921956295525494276795 (approx.)
mujhe pta hai tu mera deewana hai mujh sang tiktok bana na hai xd