Here is your answer ⤵
Only a man with plenty of money.
The above sentence is a phrase because it has a subject and makes complete sense .
Hope it helps you.✌✌
Please mark it as brainliest and do follow me.❤❤
1. He was a man of great wealth. (adjective phrase)
2. The principal was an old manof friendly disposition. (adjective phrase)
3. The workers belonged to a tribe dwelling.
4. There I met a boy with red hair. (adjective phrase)
5. Only a man with plenty of money can buy a car of such beauty and power. (adjective phrases)
6. He was a young man of great promise. (adjective phrase)
7. He wore a turban made of gold. (adjective phrase)
8. He ran with great speed. (adverb phrase)
9. You can buy it in all places. (adverb phrase)
10. He replied in a very rude manner. (adverb phrase)
11. How does he live without any worries? (adverb phrase)
This is your answer
1. man of great wealth ( prepositional phrase )
2. an old man of friendly disposition ( adjective phrase)
3. a boy with red hair ( adjective phrase)
4. a tribe dwelling in the hills ( adverb phrase )
5. buy a car of such beauty and power ( adjective phrase )
please follow me and mark me as Brainlist
answeŕ dj. answer is that I
I will reply u in 10 min. plz wait
1) man of great wealth(is a prepositional phrase)
2) was an old man of friendly disposition (is adjective phrase)
3) a tribe dwelling in the hill(is a adverb phrase)
4) a with red hair(is adjective phrase)
i don't know the answers
Give mark as brainlist and get 99 thanks from me
hfhshsjskc dhdhdej to see my body y hrhheheueudhdj I will also I will make sureou exercise in English language along and
.He was a young man of great promise.
7.He wore a turban made of gold.
8.He ran with great speed.
9.You can buy it in all places.
10.He replied in a very rude manner.
gdgdyey you can see my body you have any love you so hot that
answer:❤️❤️he killed 999 people and made a rosary out of their finger bones. he was prevented by the buddha from killing thousandth victim, he believed would lead to liberation. after encounter with the buddha, angulimala was eventually able to purify mind and become an arhat" ❤️❤️
explanation:❤️❤️ dear here is your answer mark it brainlist ok and follow : ) ☺️☺️❤️❤️
app iska answer google se search kar lo sorry for that