⚫Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose was a great Patriot and a great freedom fighter of India.He was a symbol to the nationalism and vibrant patriotism.
Every children of India knows about him and his inspiring works be for the freedom of India.
⭕He was born to the Indian Hindu family in Cuttack,Orissa on January 23,1897.He was also known as 'Netaji'.
⚫He was imprisoned 11 times by British authorities.
Was elected as president 2 times,but then opposed Gandhiji's Ideology and resigned from the post.
Passed B.A. in philosophy in 1918.The great Legend was died on 18 August ,1945, Taipei, Taiwan.
Subash chandra bose was born on 23 january 1897. He was one of the great feedom fighter. He Was also a member of national congress.he died in the year 1945.
hope it helps...
Hope it will help you
Please mark me as brainliest
2. Netaji refused to obey the prohibition to carry his umbrella while meeting the Governor General at his office in Kolkata after being successful in Indian Civil Services (ICS) examination. It was then a traditional dignity to carry the umbrella for every Bengali gentleman. When the Governor General objected to this, asking him to explain his behavior, he dared to put the umbrella around the neck of British Governor General and warn him to mind his behavior.
3. Netaji resigned from the lucrative career of civil service to join the freedom struggle.
4. During the period of 1921-1941, he was imprisoned eleven times in various jails in India.
5. In the year 1941, with a daring escape from house arrest in India, Netaji Subhas Bose went from Kolkata to Gomo by a car and from there travelled to Peshawar by train. From Peshawar (now in Pakistan), he went to Kabul and from there he travelled to Germany to seek help from Adlof Hitler.
6. During his stay in Berlin in the year 1943, Netaji had established the Free India Center and Azad Hind Radio station. In January 1943, the Japanese invited Bose to lead the Indian nationalist movement in East Asia. He accepted and left Germany on 8 February and later led INA.
7. Netaji Subhas Bose travelled from Germany to Madagascar by a German Sub-marine named U-180 and from there a Japanese sub-marine called I-29 took him to Japan. The voyage in two sub-marines covering such a long distance was extremely hazardous and it does not find any parallel in any freedom struggle.
8. Netaji differed from Mahatma Gandhi’s view of gaining independence through a non-violent struggle. In a unique comment, he described the British dominion of India as a fortress and the non-violent struggle would be like just raising a commotion around it without any effect.
9. Netaji appeared at the 1939 Congress meeting on a stretcher. He was reelected as president over Gandhi’s preferred candidate Pattabhi Sitaramayya.
10. Netaji’s death in a plane crash is still not proven by any evidence. There are many of evidences in favour of Netaji’s existence in Russia and India even after many years of India’s independence.
answer:eassy on subas chandra boss in telgu
Because of heart fail...
Please write the question clearly
The qualities of Subhash Chandra Bose are :
1. He was celebrated and a prominent liberation fighter. I relish his means of an unprecedented way of struggle. He was not circumscribed to nonviolent struggle which acknowledged extinction to Indians.
2. He was a distinguished politician. He had consolidated his situation such as he took the help of Japan to organize INA.
3. He was a great loyalist who gave the slogan "Give me blood, I will give you freedom" and therefore stimulated the nationalistic feelings among sections.
4. He was a distinguished scholar who was rational in the approach and also received the Civil Service exam in his first endeavor. I believe that without higher learning, he could not have accomplished such a milestone in India's competition for freedom.
here is your answer⤵️⤵️
" Forward Bolc " is the party was founded by subhash chandra Bose.
He was the the freedom fighter of india.
hope my answer helps you
the inspector ordered the constable to take to the station.
follow me ✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️