✴The environment was treated as a free entity and could pollute the air and water without any restrictions.
✴Whether it was river, air, ground, the environment was being polluted and the health of the people disgraded.
✴Bhopal gas tragedy brought the issue of environment to forefrote.
✴Environmental activities pressurised the government. Hence, the pollutes was to be held accountable for the damage done to the environment.
✴The environment is something that people over generations will share and it could not be destroyed for industrial development.
✴The government and the public have become more aware with respect to the government. The government has set up many laws and procedures that can check cleaning of rivers and introducing heavy files on those who pollute environment.
1. Till 1984 there were few environment laws in india and there was hardly and enforcement of these law.
2. Any industry or individual use to pollute air and water without any discription.
3. After bhopal gas tradegy the govt. Introduced new laws for environment conversation.
4. Hence forth the polluters were to be held responsible for the damage done to the environment.
5. The govt. Is now responsible for setting up law to check pollution and introduce find for the pollution.
Ans: Environment was treated as a free entity. Any industry could pollute the air and water without any restrictions. Whether it was our rivers, air, groundwater, the environment was being polluted and the health of people was completely ignored.
In recent years, and particularly after the Bhopal gas tragedy, the issue of environmental pollution came to the forefront. The Bhopal gas tragedy brought change in perception. Now, the perception has completely changed and people have understood that the environment will be shared by people in the future. There has been an increasing awareness among all that a clean environment is a public facility that cannot be destroyed merely for industrial development. The courts also gave a number of judgments upholding the right to a healthy environment as intrinsic to the Fundamental Right to life.
Nowadays, the Indian government introduced new laws on the environment. Henceforth, the polluters were to be held accountable for the damage done to the environment. The government can punish or fine those who do not follow laws pertaining to the environment. The government also provides incentives to those who use renewable energy. The use of recycled products is encouraged. There is a greater number of environmental campaigns and efforts. Hence, to plant more trees there is greater participation by people in protecting the environment.
Make me brainly
The environment in earlier days was treated as a free entity.However,with times,the perception has changed for good.the indian government introduced new laws to protect the environment.
Explanation: I hope this will help u
• The environment in earlier days was treated as a 'free entity'.
• Industries polluted the air and water without any restrictions.
• No precaution was taken to keep the environment clean.
• The government paid no attention to safeguard the environment.
However, with times, the perception has changed for good. The Indian government introduced new laws to protect the environment. The government also holds the polluter responsible for damaging the environment. Several judgements have upheld the right that a healthy environment is intrinsic to the Fundamental Right to Life.
your answer is : -
london is the capital of united kingdom .
its depends their