22 languages in india.
21 national languages.
the most easiest language is spanish.
italian is the most beautiful language.
arabic is the hardest language to learn.
1. The sole motive of the Sahitya Akademi is to promote Indian b) literature throughout the world.
2. The Akademi was established by c) Jawaharlal Nehru.
3. The Akademi presents awards to authors works of outstanding literary merit in d) 24 Indian languages.
4. a) R K Narayan received the first award in English for the novel "The Guide".
5. The Akademi has introduced new awards over the years such as the a) Bal Sahitya Puraskar.
6. The eligibility criterion to get the award is, “the outstanding contribution to the c) language and literature which it belongs.”
7. What is the sole motive of the Sahitya Akademi?
Ans. c) to promote Indian literature throughout the world.
8. How does the Akademi help in ensuring wide readership of award winning book?
Ans. d) Both (b) & (c)b) by translating in several Indian languagesc) by organising programmes for the winner in many parts of the country
9. In how many languages does Sahitya Akademi give the awards?
Ans. b) twenty four languages
10. Which of the following characteristics make a book eligible for the award?I. It should contribute to literatureII. It should contain an anthologyIII.It should be a compilation of annotationsIV. It should be translated into many languages
Ans. c) Only I
please mark brainliest