Islands of Elba is the answer
It may be right
No answer is correct.
Napoleon Bonaparte was defeated at Waterloo in 1815.Napoleon Bonaparte :
Napolean Bonaparte was a French emperor.
Actually he was a military dictator and in 1805 , he crowned himself as the emperor of France.
Napoleon died because of the peptic ulcer.Napolean's Defeat :
Napolean was defeated by the two armies of the seventh coalition.
One of the army was that of Wallington , which was leaded by the Duke.
While the other was that of Prussia, which was leaded by Gebhard Leberecht von Blucher.
The correct answer is - No option is correct.ADDITIONAL INFORMATION :
• Napolean Bonaparte was a dictator and military commander.
• Napolean Bonaparte ruled France from 1804 - 1815.
• Napolean Bonaparte was one of the famous dictators of all time.
• After the successful French revolution, Napolean he himself declared as the ruler of France.
• He conquered almost all parts of the Europe during his reign.
• Napolean Bonaparte was also called as Napolean - I.
• Napolean Bonaparte was defeated in the battle of Waterloo.
• It was took place in 1815 in Waterloo, Belgium.
• He was defeated by the alliance of British, Netherlands, Prussia and other four countries led alliance.
answer:why you want
give your feedback.