Women of lower class did not participate in the movement
hope it helps you
(2) Communal Clashes : As relations between the Hindus and the Muslims worsened, each community organised religious processions with militant fervour, provoking Hindu- Muslim communal clashes and riots in various cities. Every riot deepened the distance between the two communities.
(3) Issue of demand for separate electorates: Some of the Muslim leaders demanded a separate electorate for the Muslims which was not supported by the Congress leaders.
(4) Status of Muslims in Hindu majority state : Many Muslim leaders and intellectuals expressed their concern about the status of Muslims as a minority within India. They feared that the culture and identity of minorities would be submerged under the domination of a Hindu majority.
(5) Issue of reserved seats in the Central Assembly : Muslim League leader Muhammad Ali Jinnah demanded reservation of seats for the Muslims in the Central Assembly but this was not acceptable to the Congress leaders. So Muslims could not respond to the call for a united struggle.
2)The muslims as they were dissapointed after the decline of NCM.
Congress was also a reason behind thier non participation. As they ignored the dalits but Gandhi called them the children of god. He supported them too.
Congress's association with Hindumahasabha was clearly visible to Muslims. So they started feeling alienated and dissapointed.
Hope it helps!
I am thinking
A lot of Muslims did participate in the Civil Disobedience Movement. Since you have cited Bipin Chandra as a source in one of the comments, I would like to point out that in his book, he has only said that the participation of Muslims was not as high as it was in the Non-Cooperation Movement in 1920–22.
* the industrial workers did not participate in the civil disobedience movement in large numbers . except in nagpur region.
* this was because industrialist supported the movement and congress was reluctant to include workers demand as part of the movement
demands of workers :
a) They demanded for higher wages.
b) They demanded for proper working conditions.
Hope this helps u friend, please give it a brainly mark
all the best for u exam
answer: the industrial workers did not participate in the civil disobedience movement in large numbers because the industrialists were supporting the movement and congress was reluctant to include workers' demand as part of the movement.
i hope it you dear "-"
Because there were dividence between Hindus and muslims
Explanation: as we read in class eight the propaganda of britshers was to divide and rule so they would not be able to help each other due to the emperor power of Britishers
do you want you se hai ka ka bhi ka bhi ka bhi ka bhi ka bhi ke bhi ke
metallurgy is the art and science of extracting out metals from their respective ores.
metals are then combined to form
yar tum logo ko koi aur kaam hai kya i love you sorry kiss you miss you bas kro padhai likhai mat krna