hope it helps..
gotic century they used to call them danger because they need human blood to survive
materials in garduño 1998a and 1998b, have been summarized and consolidated in report, along with a preliminary assessment of progress in the implementation of the south african water rights administration system. the author assisted the government of south africa, as fao consultant in september 1997 and february 1998, in the implementation of a water rights administration system. the temporal dimension of the following account may be better understood by keeping in mind these dates:
· september 1997, first mission of the author to south africa as fao consultant on water rights administration.
· february 1998, second mission of the author.
· august 1998, adoption of the national water act.
· may 1999, latest updated information included in report.
· october 1999, coming into effect of the sections of the act related to water use licensing.