It was about the French Feudal class. In this society nobles were not the tax payer.
Rather they could collect from their states. These states were called third states.
The tax was paid in the form of cash, kind, or in the form of service.
These nobles were generally the owners of the second states.
However, birthright was considered the main way to be in the noble class.
What special feudal privilege did the nobles enjoy? The authority to extract feudal dues from the peasants was the special privilege that the nobles enjoyed. 18. Name the special tax levied by the church on peasants.
• germany lost to the allies in ww1 and suffered huge territorial losses giving away its land and population to poland, russia, france, belgium an denmark and ultimately had to sign the treaty of versailles.
terms of the treaty were:
1. all overseas colonies were to be handed over to the league.
2. germany’s army had to be reduced to 100,000 men
3. germany’s navy was reduced to 6 with no submarines
4. no air force was allowed
5. western germany was to be demilitarized.
6. germany was forbidden to unite with austria.
7. germany had to accept the "war guilt clause" and pay reparations.
we celebrate to remind that one after our parents someone else stand by us are none other than friends.