The solution providing the correct match of terms with their definitions is as follows:
1. Epigraphy- The study of inscriptions.
2. Chronicle - A narrative text presenting the important historical events.
3. Pastoralism- Nomadic people earning livelihood by rearing cattle.
4. Cameo- Ornament made in precious stone.
5. Arikkamedu - A Sangam Age port
1. Inscriptions are also called epigraphs. Therefore, it’s named Epigraphy.
3. The word pastoralism has probably been derived from pastures which mean the grasslands where these people grazed their cattle.
4. It is an ornament made by carving a precious stone.
5. Fun Fact: Arrikamedu was earlier termed as a Roman city by the historians but later it was found that the Roman artefacts found there were because of the trade with Roman Empire through that port.
below is your answer!!
Once upon a time there lived a miserly king _who had a wise
daughter. People hated anything _what the king wanted to do.
But they admired all _(no)__ the princess did. One day, people
invited the princess to a meeting __which they had organised. The
princess __(no) had lived a smooth life all along was surprised to see so many poor people. She took off all her ornaments one by one and
gave away to the people. People shouted slogans in praise of her,_they___ made her attendants jealous. They planned to tell about the
incident to the king _he___ never liked such kind deeds. On reaching _(no) the palace, they informed the king about this _he displeased him very much. The king rewarded the attendants _who had saved
his dignity. He disowned his daughter _who had brought
shame to his name.pls mark me brainliest!!
no i don't know about school
if you want to delete your account then delete it by yourself
by following steps
open brainly in chrome -》log in your account in it -》go to your profile -》select an option of edit profile -》where u find an option of deleting account in the buttom of that page.
where you can add a request of deletation and in few days your account will be deleted