2,a,77×2=154 it is the answer for the second question
shreynika ♥ only for uh jaanie
six, he must have inhabited it like a giant in an elf’s house. Dahl died in 1990, at the age of seventy-four, but
one day a year his (b) 21 cm.
6. In a circular garden of 50 m radius, a pond is constructed in the form of a circle with radius 20 m. Fi
the area of the land left out.
of the shaded portion.
2. Find the circumference of a circle whose dian
(a) 10.5 cm.
3. The circumference of a circle is 47. Find the area of the circle.
4. A track is in the form of a ring whose inner and outer circumferences are 88 m and 132 m
Find the width of the track.
5. Find the area of a circular ring whose inner and outer radii are 16 cm and 19 cm respectively., Felicity, invites children to the estate where he lived, in Great Missenden,
Buckinghamshire, and local families swarm in like guests at Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory.
sorry l don't understand your question
hope it helps you....
plz mark as brainliest
the answèr iß ßò dîffįćûļț pľš qűêşțïøń ìt přœpęřłý
guys plzz follow me
the set of data is given as:
mean for the given set of data is given as:
thus, mean of the given set of data is 20