4 is the answermark me as brainleist
1 is the maximum punit of inter section
1. A starting point and a end point
2. Neither starting nor end point
3. A starting point but no end point
4. Fix length
8. Center point
10. 1 degree
11. 179 degree
2 is the answer MARK ME AS A BRAINLIST.
1. b) 10 lakh
3. b) 2 because 0 is neither even nor odd
4. d) none of these because the answer is -17
5. question is not clear cannot answer
6. this question is also not clear so cannot answer
7. d) 3
8. c) 180°
9. question not clear
10. b) -2
11. d) L, K, and C
do thank me if it was helpful and also mark me the brainliest
The maximum number of points of intersection when 3 lines are drawn in a plane, as shown, is 3 points.
hope it helps
have a nice day!
HERE IS YOUR ANSWER DEAR ❤️
HOPE IT HELPS YOU DEAR PLEASE PLEASE MARK IT BRAINLIEST AND FOLLOW ME DEAR PLEASE
Step-by-step explanation:hope it helps you...mark as breanlist
Minimum number of point of intersection of three lines on a plene is zero when all the three lines are parallel to each other. Maximum number of point of intersection of three lines on a plene is three.
MAKE ME BRAINLIEST
bro mark as brainliest
intersection of three lines is
option are (fou...