Finding objects in deep seas.
1) it is used to get image of heart. it is called Echocardiography.
2) it is used to clean hard to reach parts of different machine parts.
Applications of Ultrasonics
Ultrasonics waves are noninvasive medical tool .
• cancer treatment and neurosurgery .
• to clean teeth and also for dental cutting .
• used for cataract treatment .
• A fetus in the womb can be viewed in a sonogram .
• Focused ultrasound may be used to break up kidney stones .
• Low - intensity ultrasound has the ability to stimulate bone - growth .
• Ultrasonics guides the blind person who uses ultrasonic guiding stick as a guiding tool
i hope it helps you.
a coil of 1000100010001000 turns is wound on a book and book is lying on the table. the vertical component of earth’s magnetic field is 0.6×10−4t0.6×10−4t0.6×10−4t0.6×10−4t and the area of the coil is 0.05 m20.05 m20.05 m20.05 m2. the book is turned over once about a horizontal axis in 0.1s0.1s0.1s0.1s. average emf induced in the coil is 0.6 v