Ii. write true (t) or false (f) against the following statements:
1. chemical changes do not break down rocks.
2. adding humus does not improve a sandy soil.
3. fertilizers also provide humus for the soil.
4. subsoil is rich in humus.
5. non-biodegradable wastes get decomposed by themselves.
6. terrace farming is a method of conserving soil.
hope it helps
So all above questions are get True only
1.False(mixture of sand and clay)
5.False(different in colour)
3 will be the ans plz mark as brainliest
5 A. A horizon
6. C. Clay
7. C. clay
8. D. humus
9. A. Topsoil.
Explanation:Hope that helps you please Mark me ♡´･ᴗ･`♡as Brainliest ༶•┈┈⛧┈♛
5. b Alluvial
6. d soil
7. b. tributaries
8. d top soil
10. c seismology
as soft rock flows slowly in cycles known as convention currents, transference of mantle heat takes place.
in earth’s mantle a process called convention currents occurs in the particles moves in the region based upon their weight. the particle with less weight gets warmer and move upwards whereas the particles with weight get colder and moves downwards. phenomenon is responsible of transfer of heat in mantle region as flowing would be very slow.
i will follow if you will follow me back. my id is @anchalpatnaik07.
1. chemical changes do not b...