u take sample paper it is very good for class 10 th board exams Arihant is the best
define compound leaves
define simple leaves
name a few methods for decreasing friction
name few methods to increase friction
Explanation:I don't know bro...
No party system is ideal for all countries and all situations because the party system is not what a country actually chooses. It evolves over a long time, depending on the nature of society, its social and regional divisions, its history of politics and its system of elections. These cannot be changed quickly. Each country develops a party system which is conditioned by its special circumstances. For example, if India has evolved a multi-party system, it is because the social and geographical diversity in such a large country is not easily absorbed by two or even three parties.
1. "Optical Phenomenon" in the fringe pattern of CD is
2. Celsius and Fahrenheit show the same temperature at
Ans : 40
3. Exchange particle in Quark-Quark Interaction
Ans : Gluon
4. The working of a rockets based on the principle of:
Ans : Conservation of momentum
5.The pollutants which move downward with percolating groundwater are called
Ans : Leachates
6.Hasdo Valley in Chhattisgarh is famous for
Ans : Coal mines
7. Special Theory of Relative was proposed in
8.Black hole is an object to be found
Ans : in the sky
Ans : 57.3 degree
10.Fraction of volume of ice seen outside when immersed in water?
Ans : 10.5%
11. The disease " bronchitis " is associated with:
Ans : Lungs
12. Which colour indicate Highest Temperature?
Ans : Dull red
13. Persons sitting in an artificial satellite of the earth have :
Ans : Zero weight
14. Light Year is
Ans : the distance traveled by light in one year
15. Liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) is mainly a mixture of
Ans : propane and butane
16.The Ozone layer lies in the
Ans : Stratosphere
17. Most of the light rays inside a tube -light is in the form of
Ans : ultra -violet light
18. Which is the alkalodid that contains in cola drinks?
Ans : Caffeine
19. The device used for detecting even feeble current:
Ans : Galvanoscope
20. Anemometer is an instrument used for measuring?
Ans: Wind speed
1. The satellite of Ecuador which was damaged on collision with Russian debris in space?
Ans: Pegasus. This is the first and only satellite
2. The Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) Navigation centre was set up at
Ans: Byalalu, about 40 km from Banglore
3. The acronym means billion of operations per second
4. A technology to provide high speed internet access over telephone wiring:
5.Which device is used to study the way and object behaves when the air flows over it?
Ans: Wind Tunnel
6. The part of a computer that shows visual information on a screen.
Ans: Visual Display Unit (VDU)
7. What are the machines used to check the progress of unborn babies still in the mothers womb?
Ans: Ultra Sound Machines
8. A type glass that is highly resistant to heat.
Ans: Borosilicate Glass
9. The process of killing diseases producing micro organism in food items by heat.
10. Tuberculosis is caused by it.
11. Which country in the world has maximum number of robots working?
Ans : Japan
12. What is the name of the instrument that measures wind speed?
Ans : Anemometer
13. A device used to measure the strength of magnetic field.
14. A strip of flexible plastic with magnetic coating that is used to record sound and pictures.
Ans: Magnetic Tape
15. A method of growing plants without soil.
16. Electricity produced from falling water.
17. The fear of being out of mobile phone contact is known as?
18. In which year did IT Act came into force in India?
19. A new technology which provides the ability to create an artificial world and have people interact with it is called ?
20.The device used for locating submerged object sunder sea is-
ur ans will be ammeter..
I am giving you a question bank ...
Chapter - acid,bases and salts.
Q1 What do you mean by acids,bases and salts ?
Q2name some acids in common foodstuff.
Q3 name some inorganic acids.
Q4 how are acids prepared?
Q5 what are concentrated and dilute acids?
Q6 how to dilute a concentrated acid?
Q7 what are the general characterestics of acids?
Q8what do you mean by normal salts and acid salts?
Q9 what is the action of acids on carbonates?
Q10 what do you mean by the displacement of hydrogen from acids by metals ?
Q11 what are the uses of acids?
Q12 what do you mean by akalis?
Q13 how are bases prepared?
Q14 what do you mean by neutralisation reactions?
Q15 how to balance neutralisation reactions?
Q16 what do you mean by the basic and acid radicals of salt?
Q17 what do you mean by basic salts?
Q18 how are salts prepared?
Q19where are salts found in nature?
Q20what are uses of salts?
Q21 what are the tests for acids and bases?
Q22 what do you mean by Ph scale?
Tips: learn the formulae.
Chapter : whether , climate and animal adoptation
Q1 what do you mean by whether and climate?
Q2 To which climate type India belongs to?
Q3 what do you mean by monsoon and retreating monsoon?
Q4 what do you mean by meteorology?
Q5 how is wether recorded and observed?
Q6 what is temperature?
Q7 what do you mean by air pressure?
Q8what do you mean by wind speed and its direction?How to understand the speed of the wind and its direction?
Q9 what are the factors on which climate depends on?
Tips: pratice the exercises from the book and keep a reading habit to read the chapter many times.
Chapter: circulation and excretion
Q1 What do you mean by excretion?
Q2 what is excretory system?
Q3 what are the organs of excretion and their excretory products in humans?
Q3 what do you mean by circulation?
Q4 describe briefly the structure of kidney. What is the role of kidney?
Q5 describe briefly the formation of urine.
Q6 what do you mean by nephron ?
Q7what are common disorders of urinary system?
Q8what do you mean by accesory of excretory organs?
Tips : focus on do you know points, key terms and scientific names.
Chapter: time and motio
Q1 what do you mean by rest and motion?
Q2 what do you mean by rest and motion are relative terms?(list some points)
Q3 what are the types of motion?explain each type.
Q4 what do you mean by uniform and non uniform motion?
Q5 what do you mean by distance,speed, time and average speed ?
Q6 what is weight ? How it affects apeed of a body?
Tips : learn the chapter well ...
Chapter: light mirror and lenses.
Q1 what is a ray and beam of light?
Q2 what do you mean by reflection?
Q3 name the terms connected with reflection of light.
Q4 what are laws of reflection?
Q5 What do you mean by plain mirror?
Q6 What is the speed of light?
Q7 What is color addition and color substraction?
Q8 what do you mean by appearance of colors?How is a rainbow formed?
THE ANSWER MAY BE OPTION 1 AMMETR...:)
give one example of brittle substances?
brick is the best example of brittle substance.it
plz provide me 50 general science question for class 6 to 8 ...