1 b) autotrophs
2 d) excretion
3 b) mouth
4 b) oesophagus
5 a) blood
6 d) canine
7 c) small intestine
8 b) fatty acid and glycerol
9 d) liver
10 b) snake
8.fatty acid and glycerol
11.i)the act of swallowing or ingesting food material so that it passes to the body of an organism is called ingestion.
ii)the process by which the ingested food material is made soluble and assimilable by the action of enzymes in the body of the organism is called digestion.
iii) the process by which the components of food are taken to each and every cell of the body after the food has been digested and absorbed is called assimilation.
iv)the process of conversion of digested food into substance that can be absorbed and assimilated by the organism is called absorption.
12.mouth,buccal cavity, pharynx, oesophagus,stomach, small intestine,large intestine,anus.
13.saliva is a slightly alkaline fluid containing water,salt,mucus and enzymes such as salivary amylase and lysosome.it is secreted in buccal cavity.
11)i) The process of taking food, drink, or another substance into the body by swallowing or absorbing it.
ii) The process of digesting food.
iii) The absorption and digestion of food or nutrients by the body or any biological system.
iv) The process by which one thing absorbs or is absorbed by another.
12) The parts of the alimentary canal listed in order are the mouth, pharynx or throat, oesophagus, stomach, small intestine and large intestine.
13) Saliva is an extracellular fluid produced and secreted by salivary glands in the mouth. Saliva is produced and secreted by major and minor salivary glands lining the inner lip and soft palate.
iii) Small Interstine
iv) Large Interstine
v) Digestive Enzymes
17) Tasting and chewing in the digestion process , Swallowing food: The slide from oesophagus to stomach , Digesting food in the stomach , Pulling out nutrients in the small intestine , The end of the digestive line: Excreta .
18) Saliva is an extracellular fluid produced and secreted by salivary glands in the mouth. Saliva is produced and secreted by major and minor salivary glands lining the inner lip and soft palate.
19) Peristalsis is a radially symmetrical contraction and relaxation of muscles that propagates in a wave down a tube, in an anterograde direction. In much of a digestive tract such as the human gastrointestinal tract, smooth muscle tissue contracts in sequence to produce a peristaltic wave, which propels a ball of food along the tract.
20)i) Amoeba is an important protozoa found in fresh water. It feeds on microscopic plants and animals present in water. The mode of nutrition in amoeba is Holozoic. And the process of obtaining food by amoeba is called phagocytosis.
ii) It feeds on small plants and animals present in water.
5) salivary glands.
it is a very long to read
sorry about that I don't know that answer
answer:In the first step, they eat the half chewd , partially digest it, and swallow it. This half chewed and partially digested food is called cud . when they are relaxing ,the food comes back into their mouth in small lumps for further chewing.
beduaarun797963 was a very nice gun's whom Washington vary nice at that is he is the one that I am so proud and he had been so close with an entire world in my order that
I don't want a distance of my life