by the process of convection the heat is transferred in liquids he travels from hot temperature to cold temperature in water
hope it helps ☺
ANS)1} Conduction is the mode by which heat is transferred in solid object
. Are most metals good or bad conductors of heat?
3. By which more is heat transferred in liquids?
4. Name a liquid which is a good conductor of heat.
5. When you heat water in a pan, by which mode does most of the heat travel in water-
conduction, convection or radiation?
6. In which mode of transfer of heat does the medium not get heated up?
7. Which is the fastest mode of transfer of heat?
8. Are gases good conductors or insulators of heat?
9. Which objects absorb more radiant heat-dark-coloured objects or light-coloured objects?
10. What is created in the double-walled vessel in your thermos fl
you can search in google for better results
Heat typically does not flow through liquids and gases by means of conduction. Liquids and gases are fluids; their particles are not fixed in place; they move about the bulk of the sample of matter. The model used for explaining heat transfer through the bulk of liquids and gases involves convection.
Through convection and radiation respectively.
do you know
if yes do it yourself
knitting can be done with one yarn, but typically, people use more than one yarn to make their scarf or item are making, longer.