animal cell have small and less number of vacuoles while plant cell has a large and a centralized vacuole
animal cell-cell wall absent,vacuoles present but very less and small,xell division centripetal manner due to cytokinesis
hey friend this is your answer
1. A plant cell has a rigid wall on the outside.
2. It has a definite form.It is usually larger in size.
4. It cannot change its shape.
5. It cannot change its position or move about.
6. Plastids are found in plant cells
1. A cell wall is absent.
2. A definite form is less common.
3. An animal cell is comparatively smaller in size.An animal cell can often change its shape.
5. Many animal cells can change position or move about.
6. Plastids are usually absent.
Hope it's helpful for you!
animal cell don't have cell wall while plant cell have.
animal cell don't have a fixed shape. plant cell have a fixed shape.
plant cell have large vocuoles. animal cell don't have large vocuoles.
plant cells have plastids but animal cells don't.mark it as BRAINLIEST✌❤⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄
pzz mark me brain list pzzz friend also pz follow me friends
HERE IS UR ANSWER DEAR
A plant cell contains a large, singular vacuole that is used for storage and maintaining the shape of the cell. In contrast, animal cells have many, smaller vacuoles. Plant cells have a cell wall, as well as a cell membrane. In plants, the cell wall surrounds the cell membrane.
the differences between plants and animals are:-
1. plants contain chlorophyll hence can make theur own food without the help of any other oganism . ( only plant containing chlorophyll )
2. They cann't change their place their own.
1. Animals cann't make their own food , they depend on plants for their food.
2. They can change tjeir place their own.
Your answer is here .
PLANT CELL - PLANT CELLS ARE USUALLY LARGER IN SIZE .
ANIMAL CELL - ANIMAL CELLS ARE USUALLY SMALLER IN SIZE .
PLANT CELL - CELL WALL IS PRESENT .
ANIMAL CELL - CELL WALL IS ABSENT .
PLANT CELL - CELL WALL IS MADE UP OF CELLULOSE . THE CYTOPLASM FORMS A THIN LINING AGAINST THE CELL WALL .
ANIMAL CELL - CELLULOSE ARE NOT PRESENT . CYTOPLASM OF ANIMAL CELL IS DENSE , MORE GRANURAL AND ITS OCCUPIES MOST OF THE SPACE IN THE CELL .
PLANT CELL - VACUOLES ARE PRESENT . ONE OR MORE VACUOLES MAY BE PRESENT .
ANIMAL CELL - VACUOLES ARE ABSENT .
PLANT CELL - PLASTIDS ARE PRESENT .
ANIMAL CELL .PLASTIDS ARE ABSENT .
PLANT CELL - CENTROSOMES IS ABSENT IN PLANT CELL .
ANIMAL CELL - CENTROSOMES ARE PRESENT .
PLANT CELL - GOLGI APPARATUS IS PRESENT IN FORM OF SUBUNITS CALLED DICTYOSOMES .
ANIMAL CELL - GOLGI COMPLEX IS PROMINENT AND HIGHLY PRESENT .
1. it helps to maintain and determine cell shape
2. it help to resist water pressure thus helps from bursting
3. provides a support to the plant cell
vacuoles are storage bubbles found in both plant and animal cell. it store food or any variety of nutrient a cell might need to survive
chloroplast captures light energy from the sun to help in the process of photosynthesis
1. plant cell is hexagonal in shape while animal cell is oval in shape
2. plant cell has one vacuole which big in size while the animal cell has number of small vacuoles
3. plant cell has chloroplast while animal cell does not
the average household in the uk produces more than a tonne of waste every year. put together, comes to a total of 31 million tonnes per year, equivalent to the weight of three and a half million double-decker buses, a queue of would go around the world two and a half times.
hope it u