the chemical reactions are expressed in the shortest way by using their symbols and elements symbols.
by thier chemical formula
1)the chemical reactions are expressed in the shortest way by using their symbols and elements symbols
2) Decomposition reaction is the type of reaction in which the reactant give simpler products. In Decomposition reaction a compound breaks down to give two or more simpler substances
3)Reactions in which many reactants combine to give one product are called combination reactions whereas, in decomposition one reactant breaks down in many products.
4)In double-displacement reactions exchange of partners occur.
5) An equation is balanced when the same number of each element is represented on the reactant and product sides. Equations must be balanced to accurately reflect the law of conservation of matter.
6) (aq.) symbol is used to indicate a solution made in water.
7)Digestion of food in our body is a decomposition reaction.
8)Caco3 → Cao + Co2 Concept: Chemical Reactions - Types of Chemical Reactions - Decomposition.
9) Silver bromide is a photosensitive compound that decomposes when exposes to sunlight. That is the reason it is always kept in the dark bottles. The reaction of silver chloride with sunlight is also called as photolytic decomposition reaction in which the decomposition reaction carried out by sunlight.
10)The chemical substance X used for whitewashing is Calcium oxide, also known as quicklime or burnt lime or lime.
11)2. Fe2O3 + 2Al → Al2O3 + 2Fe The above reaction is an example of a : (a) combination reaction (b) double displacement reaction (c) decomposition reaction (d) displacement reaction Ans. The given equation is a displacement reaction in which Fe of Fe2O3 has been displaced by Al. Hence, (d) is the correct option.
mark me as brainliest
1.How are chemical reactions expressed in the shortest way?
The chemical reactions are expressed in the shortest way by using their symbols and elements
2. What is the type of reaction in which the reactant gives simpler products?
Decomposition reaction is the type of reaction in which the reactant give simpler products.
In Decomposition reaction a compound breaks down to give two or more simpler substances. In this
reaction there is only one reactant.
3. In which type of reaction does an exchange of partners take place?
Double displacement reaction.
4. What is the type of reaction in which two are more reactants combine to give a single product?
by writing it in symbolic form
chemical equation is the correct answer
like H2+ 1/2 O2 Will give H2O"hope it was helpful ✌️ and please make me brainliest..
like H2+ 1/2 O2 Will give H2O
chemical reaction equation tell about nothing it disturb your mind predictable focusing science
chemical reactions are expressed in short way with the help of chemical symbols
during chemical reactions,materials are changed into new materials with new chemical and physical properties.this is how chemical reaction is expressed
by just clicking on the option " report" available at top right side corner✨✨❤