Choose the correct statement of the followings and write in your answer book:
at the ganga emerges for the mountains onto the plains.
in bangladesh brahmputra river is known as tsangpo.
godavari river is also called the “ ganga".
the largest delta is formed by narmada and tapi rivers.
here your answer
4) the largest delta is formed by narmada and tapi river
godavari is also called daksin ganga is correct answer
2) Damodar River
4) Rivers are important for a country economy because they are a valuable natural resource.
Hope this helps you friend
Thanks ✌️ ✌️
take the door
put giraffe in it
close the door
2:animal which didnt went to lion party...
girrafe as it is in fridge
3:safely pasesed the river.how?
crocodiles went to lion party
bcoz if one brick misplaces and fell down it is at bottom and all other bricks misplaces and fall down.. so all bricks fell on firl and she died
thats the end
(1) Krishna (2) Ganga (3) Beas (4) Tapi (5) Damodar (6) Sutlej (7) Ravi (8) Godavari (9) Chenab (10) Narmada (11) Kaveri (12) Indus (13) Luni (14) Panjnad (15) Yamuna
1. The cauvery 2. Narmada river 3. Rajasthan 4. Devprayag 5. Indus and brahmaputra 6. Damodar river 7. Mahi river 8. lavanavari 9. godavari 10. Narmada ,tapi,sindhu, sabarmati,purna
please hope in brainlist answer please
3. SEE THE PICTURE
4.The Indus River originates near the Mansarovar Lake in the Tibetan plateau, on the northern slopes of the Kailash Mountain Range.
5.Sangam/Prayag in Allahbad,Uttar Pradesh.
7.SORRY NO IDEA ON IT.
1O. Kaveri (Daksina Ganga)PLEASE MARK ME AS BRAINLIEST AND FOLLOW ME
1.d,2.c, because ganga river comes on Himalayas to ran many states like. kasi etc
24. A relief which divides two areas drained by the river is known as,
b. River basin✔
c. Drainage pattern
d. Water management
answer: b. River basin
25. Which of the following river is known as the sorrow of Bengal?
answer: d. Damodar
26. Which is the north flowing tributary of Ganga?
answer: c. Son
27. The meeting place of Alkananda and Bhagirathi is,
a. Vishnu prayag
c. Dev prayag✔
b. Karan prayag
d. Rudra prayag
answer: c. Dev prayag
Note: MARK ME AS BRAINLIEST.
answer:matehappy birthday to you
may god bless you
coz, aaj meri behan ka birthday
new is the capital of india
new is an urban district of serves as the capital of india and seat of all three branches of the government of india.
. it is situated in the north-central part of the country on the west bank of the yamuna river, adjacent to and just south of city (old ) and the national capital territory.
during the british raj, until 1911, calcutta was the capital of india
why ru leaving