1. I hope he will accept the position of Chairman that is being offered
The climb to the top of the hill exhausted all of us.
You must take care of your belongings and not forget them so easily.
Our car remained stranded on the main street as we waited for the wedding procession to pass.
I have received my father's consent to study overseas.
6. Owing to the heavy rains we have been
confined indoors for the last three days.
7. He was considered ineligible for the tinal college exams as he did not fulfil the attendance requirement.
8. His account of a human settlement on Mars was the work of an imaginary writer.
9. We were excited when he described how he had been abducted and how he escaped from his kidnappers.
10. The descent from the summit of the mountain was very dangerous.
11. All parties were in agreement: the controversial bill was passed without problem.
Laws that are voted for in the Parliament by due procedure however are suppressive and are opposed by a vast section of society are referred to as unpopular laws, whereas controversial laws are those that support one section of the society as against the other.
Unpopular Law Example
Controversial Law Example
Article 498 A Dowry Act: This Act was introduced in the year 1983 with thepurpose to fight against the threats of oppression to a woman by her husband and his relatives. However most women misuse this law and file untrue and fabricated complaints against their husband and his relatives for personal gains. For instance, any women can file a complaint against her husband and/or relatives for dowry harassment. Most times, the court will give favour the women although the husband is innocent. Thus this law unduly favours a section of the society .
Article 66 A IT Act: The Information Technology (IT) Act, 2000 dealing with electronic commerce and cyber crime. The law stipulates that any information, electronic email/message that is of menacing character or wholly offensive, or is false with the intent to cause inconvenience, annoyance, obstruction, danger, injury, danger, enmity, criminal intimidation, ill-will or hatred persistently by utilising a computer resource/communication device, or mislead or deceive the recipient/addressee about the source of such messages, will be punished with imprisonment and/or fine. This law can affect a person’s freedom of speech, for instance, right to arrest any person on the basis things or opinions posted on Social media or social networking sites, leading to the law allowing imaginative interpretation of the provision by enforcement agencies in deciding what is a right or wrong content or message or information
Explanation:I hope it help uuu
As per the Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs’ website, a total of 59 Bills were introduced in 2019 in the Indian Parliament. Out of these, 3 were passed only in the Lok Sabha (The Lower House), 2 were passed in only the Rajya Sabha (The Upper House), and 45 were passed in both the Houses.
From the list of Bills passed that, following the assent of the President, became an Act, I have chosen to review the primary objectives of the following five Acts, that garnered the most attention of the public:
The Aadhaar and Other Laws (Amendment) Act, 2019
The Jammu and Kashmir Reorganisation Act, 2019
The Motor Vehicles (Amendment) Act, 2019
The National Capital Territory of Delhi (Recognition of Property Rights of Residents in Unauthorised Colonies) Act, 2019
The Citizenship (Amendment) Act, 2019
Committee members will not do any recommendations in case of controversial bills.
● This is because each and every committee member has his own responsibility towards the consequences of the the bill that has been passed.
● In some cases if recommendation occurs in case of controversial bills that may lead to the bad impact on the career of the committee member so they will not recommend any suggestions.
The descent from the summit of the mountain was very dangerous.
All parties were in agreement; the controversial bill was passed without disagreement.
17 The captured terrorists were questioned in an attempt to get a confession from them.
13. The police are investigating a complaint that he runs an illegal gambling denbin his basement
14. My uncle is an excellent lawyer; everyone has heard of him.
Look at those dark clouds; a storm is brewing.
16. We believe that human share a common ancestry with apes.
The compassionate emperor ensured that his prisoners of war were treated in a humane way.
8 The team is very depressed. They need a motivational speech to improve their performance.
19. They are usually a cheerful group. I wonder why they look so unhappy today.
The Indian Parliament on Tuesday approved a Triple talaq bill. Which is practiced by some Muslim community.
Triple talaq was unconstitutional and violated women fundamental rights. It was already approved by the powerfull lower house known as the Loksabha last week. Today is a historical day for india. Both houses of parliament have given justice to daughters and sisters of our Muslim community.
Will be raising
May be the answer
hola.. dear.. ♥♥♥
the capital of afghanistan kabul.
hope it you.. ✨✨✨