-TV channels probably help students to gain knowledge such as discovery and IT sector.
- TV channels probably help the the person who is giving or appearing for competitive exams .
- TV channels probably help us updated and give us full information of our surroundings or about whole world
the disadvantages are
- nowadays children give more potential towards Timepass and help the TV channels to gain more profit through was changed unnecessary channels such as Big Boss Taarak Mehta or any other
- through my opinion I think those children who watch introductory channels are the best
2. made a conflict between the elite class and the illeterate class
3.many internal and external conflicts arised between the Indians
4. provided rise to radicals.
5. Many indians were used by the British to act as a link between the illeterate people and the British council...
1. Increase Dependency.
Less economically developed countries (LEDCs) may become increasingly dependent on donor countries, and become heavily indebted.
2. Risk of Corruption.
There is likelihood that foreign financial support do not reach their rightful recipients, but go to the hands of corrupt political officials.
3. Economic/Political Pressure.
A donor country may place economic and political pressure on the receiving country, forcing them to return the favor.
4. Overlook Small Farmers.
5. Benefit Employers.
Most development may only benefit large corporations and already-wealthy employers, and not the people who do not have jobs or proper livelihoods.
6. Hidden Agenda of Foreign-Owned Corporations.
7. More Expensive Commodities.
The advantages to the foreign companies in setting up production in India are :-
1. Foreign companies get cheap labour. Wages that the companies pay to the workers in the USA are for higher than what they paid to the workers in India.
2. Additional expenses such as for housing facilities for workers are also cheaper.
3. Lower working conditions, including lower safety measures are used as ways of cutting costs.
Thus , companies can save costs and earn huge profits.
well and enjoying your weekend and then you should not disseminate or the information contained within your budget of your assignment and then we will need me
what is your school name
Disadvantage : disadvantage is that , when we buy anything from foreign company then our money is sent to other country which is kind of loss for our country
Free flow of goods and services between countries due to the reduction in trade barriers.
Creation of an environment for flow of capital and investment among countries.
Free flow of technology from one country to another.
Free movement of labor among countries.
True globalization is attainable only if all four components are present. However, globalization has some advantages and some disadvantages. Some of these advantages and disadvantages are:
· Increase in employment opportunities: As globalization increases, more and more companies are setting up businesses in other countries. This in turn increases the employment opportunities that people atone place have. People can get better jobs without having to move to other countries in search of better jobs. Today, many multinational companies such as Microsoft, Google and Toyota etc. have their offices in India and many Indians work for these companies in India. Without globalization, Indian people would not have had the opportunity to work for such companies in India.
· Education: With the increase in globalization, it has become easier for people to move across borders to different parts of the world to acquire better education. This has resulted in an integration of cultures. People from underdeveloped and developing countries often move to developed countries to get better education. More and more Indian students are traveling to countries like the UK or the USA to pursue higher education. This has also opened their cultures towards the Indian culture to some extent.
· Increase in free trade: An increase in free trade has opened doors for investors in developed countries to invest their money in developing countries. Big companies from developed countries have the freedom to operate in developing countries. In the 2000s, Japanese and European companies such as Kawasaki and Siemens started producing high-speed trains in China. This helped Chinese firms in gaining knowledge about the production process and now Chinese companies such as China South Locomotive & Rolling Stock Corp. are producing high-speed trains on their own.
· Faster flow of Information: Information flows from one part of the world to the other immediately, resulting in the world being tied together. Vital information can be shared between individuals and corporations at a very fast rate. It has also facilitated in increasing the ease of transporting people and goods.
· Increase in quality of goods and services: As a result of globalization, people have access to the best quality of goods and services throughout the world. Companies have to strive to provide better quality goods and services to the consumer and the consumer has the liberty of choosing whichever product he thinks is best suited for his needs. This allows a person in America to wear clothes made in India and Mexico while watching a football match taking place in England on a TV made in China.
nopes not inrerested
industrial production in india increased during the first world war due to the following reasons
(i) british mills busy with war production to meet the needs of the army manchester imports into india declined.
(ii) with the decline of imports suddenly, indian mills had a vast home market to supply.
(iii) as the war prolonged, indian factories were called upon to supply war needs also, such as jute bags, cloth for uniforms of soldiers, tents, leather boots, etc and lots of other items.
(iv) new factories were set up and old ones organized multiple ; during the war years indian industries boomed.
(v) overall, the first world war gave a boost to indian industries.
read more on -