three ways in which caste is politicised:-
1. the religion in majority is always manipulated to become the vote bank for a particular party
2. parties portray themselves in favour of a particular religion which proves fatal for the other religion
3. rules are made in favour of the majority which undermined the needs of the minority.
by- goyam garg
Thus, caste plays different kinds of roles in politics.
1. In the politics of India caste system place a predominant role in Indian Constitution .
2. Majority of political parties in India require the support of a particular caste to win elections .
3. Political parties favor some castes and their representatives to acquire support in elections .
4. People generally term of caste and vote bank because a large portion of words come from that cast .
5. No parliamentary constituency in the country has a majority of single cast hence to win the elections every candidate and party has to give support and confidence of more than one cast or community .
PLEASE MARK AS BRAINLIEST!
hope will you ❤
follow me ☺
i hope your mom will uh : )