2) it is based on consultation and discussion.
3) there is no chance of irresponsible decisions .
4) it enhances the dignity of citizens.
5) even if they did mistake , they r responsible for their conduct.
2.democracy improve the power of decision making.
3.it is more accountable form of goverment.
4.democracy involve us to solve our own mistake.
2) democracy improves the quality of deision making.
3) democracy helps to dignify citizens.
2)it provides a dignity to the people.
3)Democracy govt is elected by the citizen.
2.Democracy enhances the dignity of the citizens
3.Democracy improves the quality of decision making
Arguments for Democracy :-
1) A Democratic Government is a better government because it is a more accountable form of government.
2) Democracy improves the quality of decision-making.
3) Democracy provides a method to deal with differences and conflicts.
4) Democracy enhances the dignity of citizens.
5) Democracy allows us to correct it's own mistakes.
HOPE THIS HELPS
Democracy is considered the best form of government for these reasons.
(i) It is a more accountable form of government as it has to respond to the needs of the people.
(ii) Democracy improves the quality of decision- making as it is based on consultation and discussion.
(iii) Democracy provides a method to deal with differences and conflicts as differences are bound to occur.
iv) Democracy enhances the dignity of citizens as it is based the principle of political equality.
v) It allows us to correct its own mistakes in which rulers have to change their decisions or the rulers have to be changed
i hope it is use full :)
Democracy is the better form of goverment because it is more accountable like happens in china faces a lot of problem due to famine where india have demkcracy make less effect on them
second they provide beeter decision
it prevent corruption and more...
(i) Promotes equality among citizens Every citizen of the country has equal rights before the law. All individuals have equal weight in electing representatives.
(ii) Enhances the dignity of the individual By giving its citizens equal rights, it enhances dignity and freedom of the individual. Democracy gives equal treatment and respect to women, disadvantaged and discriminated castes in our society.
(iii) Improves the quality of decision-making As there is open debate in major issues in democracy thus, quality of decisions is improved.
(iv)Provides a method to resolve conflicts Democracy reduces the possibility of social tension which leads to peaceful social life. It allows room to correct mistakes.
(v)A legitimate government Democracy gets the popular support of the people by regular, free and fair elections.
is because the distance between two latitudes is always same but in longitudes the distance becomes shorter and zero° at pole.
so as distance becomes shorter there are more longitudes than actual between gujarat and arunachal pradesh..
rt lo sst ko
there is no second option and tried to write long answers