ISRO is the right answer
pls mark brainlist answer
1. The answer is no one. The Linux logo, a plump penguin known as Tux.
2. Foxconn (on contract) Pegatron
3. San Francisco's hippie epicenter got its hyphenated name from two men: Henry Haight, a banker who became the 10th governor of California in 1867, and Munroe Ashbury, a member of the San Francisco Board of Supervisors between 1864 and 1870.
5. International Mobile Equipment Identity
6. e- zine is a magazine that you can pay to read in electronic form on your computer.
7. ASCII abbreviated from American Standard Code for Information Interchange, is a character encoding standard for electronic communication. ASCII codes represent text in computers, telecommunications equipment, and other devices.
8. Adam Osborne
9. Network interface controller
11. Norbert Wiener
13. A blog is a discussion or informational website published on the World Wide Web consisting of discrete, often informal diary-style text entries
14. National Institute for Smart Government
15. Tic-tac-toe, noughts and crosses, or Xs and Os is a paper-and-pencil game for two players, X and O, who take turns marking the spaces in a 3×3 grid. The player who succeeds in placing three of their marks in a horizontal, vertical, or diagonal row is the winner.
16. is kerela state electricity board.
17. John Vincent Atanasoff
18. U.S. Department of Defense
19. Bill Joy of Berkeley, a primary developer of the Berkeley Software Distribution
20. necholas negroponte
a part is correct
a.we envy rich people because they eat but can do just what they please year round.
b.because they have nothing to do.
c.regular work give us happiness.
d.the people who do not work.
e.the man who works not idler develops the best character
According to me b) and d)
Ans 1 331 BC
Ans 2 Mesopotamians
Ans 3 Cult Places
Ans 4 A code of law, also called a law code or legal code, is a type of legislation that purports to exhaustively cover a complete system of laws or a particular area of law as it existed at the time the code was enacted, by a process of codification sorry i did not find number of them
Ans 5 Latin and Greek were the official languages of the Roman Empire, but other languages were important regionally. Latin was the original language of the Romans and remained the language of imperial administration, legislation, and the military throughout the classical period.
Ans 6 In Roman society, the aristocrats were known as patricians. The highest positions in the government were held by two consuls, or leaders, who ruled the Roman Republic. A senate composed of patricians elected these consuls. At this time, lower-class citizens, or plebeians, had virtually no say in the government.
Ans 7 As the first Roman emperor (though he never claimed the title for himself), Augustus led Rome's transformation from republic to empire during the tumultuous years following the assassination of his great-uncle and adoptive father Julius Caesar
Ans 8 C 1258
Ans 9 sorry did not find
Ans 10The Abbasid Caliphate first centered its government in Kufa, modern-day Iraq, but in 762 the caliph Al-Mansur founded the city of Baghdad, near the ancient Sasanian capital city of Ctesiphon.
B. is the right answer
The one who is interested in overall development
d) the one who develops leadership in his students
D.the one who develops leadership in his student
hope this help u
ottawa ottawa ottawa ottawa ottawa ottawa ottawa ottawa ottawa ottawa ottawa ottawa ottawa ottawa ottawa ottawa