Our constitution has articles and schedules listed in
(a) 392 and 11 (b) 395 and 12 (c) 390 and 10 (d) 396 and 13
2. india is independent of any foreign control under the feature
of our constitution.
(a) republic (b) democratic (c) sovereign (d) secular
3. the president of india may be removed before the expiry of / her term
(a) vote of no confidence (b) transfer of vote
(c) resignation (d) impeachment
4. the supreme sovereign legislative organ of the government
(a) parliament (b) lok sabha (c) rajya sabha (d) supreme court
5. the head of the government is
(a)president (b) prime minister (c) cabinet ministers (d) vice president
2 b welfare state model
3 a president
4 c 7 years
5 c president
1) Our Constitution has 395 articles and 12 Schedules listed in it.
2) India is independent of any foreign control under the republic feature of our Constitution.
3) The President of India may be removed before the expiry of his/ her term through impeachment.
4) The supreme sovereign legislative organ of the government is parliament.
5) The Head of the Government is Prime Minister.
1)all of the above
3)all of the above
4)pandit jawaharlal nehru
9) Prime minister
1. a) Dr. Rajender Prasad
1. b) chief justice of India.
2. d) for six months.
3. c) prime minister.
4. c) constituent assembly.
5. a) 18 years.
6. c) freedom of religion.
HOPE THESE ANSWERS HELPS YOU.
6.freedom to religion
plz mark it as brainliest
.welcome in brainly ❤❤
i will also follow you hoga.
aapka grammar kamjor
(a) 392 and 11 (b) 395 and 1...