Plate tectonics is the theory that the outer rigid layer of the earth (the lithosphere) is divided into a couple of dozen "plates" that move around across the earth's surface relative to each other, like slabs of ice on a lake...
MARK IT BRAINLIEST PLZ
(underlined all the answers)
Q.1. Which of the following is responsible for the variation in the colour of soil in different parts of India?
(a) Difference in rock formations (b) Weathering
(c) Erosion and deposition (d) Land use
Q2. Which of the following has not been a factor in the creation and modification of India’s relief features?
(a) Geological formations (b) Population density
(c) Weathering (d) Erosion and deposition
Q.3. Which of the following is a plausible theory presented by Earth scientists to explain the formation of continents and oceans and the various landforms?
(a) Theory of Motion (b) Theory of Plate Tectonics
(c) Theory of Evolution (d) Theory of Relativity
Q.4. According to the ‘Theory of Plate Tectonics,’ the earth’s crust is formed of how many major plates?
(a) Three (b) Five (c) Seven (d) Ten
I hope it helps to you...
please mark me as brainlist...
1. b population density
2.b theory of plate tectonics
3. d glaciation
4. a convergent boundary
6.b divergent boundary
9.d all of the above
11. c seven
12. c peninsular plateu
13 b gondwana land
14 c europe
15 b the plates may move horizontally past each other
please mark the brainliest and follow , I made great efforts and tried my best
8 -A , 9 -D
8) Thus at divergent boundaries, oceanic crust, made of basalt, is created. When two plates come together, it is known as a convergent boundary. The impact of the two colliding plates buckles the edge of one or both plates up into a rugged mountain range
9) all of the above are the explanation
not sure about 9 Q
(1)Queries,Report and forms are of Microsoft Access.
(a) objects (b)icons (c)buttons
(2)Is an effective way to present data in a printed form.
(a)Query (b)form (c)report
(3)Python is language.
(a)platform independent (b)platform dependent (c)none of these
(4) Python has modes.
(a)Two (b) Three (c) four
(5) option is used to delete a photo or video clip from the movie.
(a) select all (b)set endpoint (c)remove
(6) command is used to add text over the selected photo or video clip.
(a) title (b)credits (c)caption
(7) Buttons are used to navigate to the entire movie project.
(a) playback control (b) playback (c) play forward
(8) data type stores both positive and negative numeric data.
(a) integer (b)floating (c)Boolean
(B)fill in the blank. (1*6=6)
(1) What is visible to write lengthy programs in Python.
(2) you cannot use as a variable name.
(3) is a separator used with print()function, to print the value in the next line.
(4) The order in which the statements are executed in a running program is known as the flow of.
(5) The input()function converts the input to data type.
(6)The Operator has the highest order of precedence.
(C) Identify the following icons and write their names. (1*6=6)
To give answer of the above follow the given picture.
(D)Question/answer(attempt any five) (2*5=10)
Q1)Name the three views in which a form can be displayed.
Q2) how do you create a form?
Q3) state the use of monitor in Windows Movie Maker/
Q4) write the steps to add a title in the movie.
Q5) what is string data type?
Q6) list the operators used in Python.
Q7) state the use of assignment operator?
(a) The plate may collide and crumble
answer:go hell xd
and english are typically used as an official language by the central government. state governments use their respective official languages. is the most widely spoken language in the northern parts of india.